Mystery Minds Referral ProgramBlog / January 28, 2022 / with Christoph Drebes
HOW TO REFER A FRIEND TO MYSTERY COFFEE?
Referring to a friend is simple!
It works as follows:
- Please send us your referral to firstname.lastname@example.org, including
– the name of your contact
– your contact’s email address
– and company name
- In a brief introductory call, we will then check if the company and contact are a good fit for Mystery Coffee. We look for large organizations with more than 300 employees and a contact person within the HR department.
- If it’s a good fit, we will conduct a web demo and send you a €50 Amazon voucher.
- If your referral becomes a Mystery Coffee customer, we will also send you €250 (for a company with up to 1,000 employees) or €500 (for a company with more than 1,000 employees).
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR REWARD
For everyone who attends a web demo from your referral, you’ll automatically receive:
→ a €50 Amazon gift card if the company is a good fit for Mystery Minds
→ an additional €250 if they become a Mystery Coffee customer (for companies between 300 and 1,000 employees)
→ an additional €500 if they become a Mystery Coffees customer (for companies with more than 1,000 employees)
The offer is valid in US dollars for referrals outside the European Economic Area (EEA) region. Your referrals will be considered a “good fit” for Mystery Coffee after they’ve attended a Mystery Coffee demo and it has been confirmed that they meet our sales qualification criteria. Likewise, your referrals will be considered a “customer” once they’ve officially purchased a Mystery Coffee subscription and signed a contract with us.
For more information or to inquire about the status of your referral(s), please reach out to the Mystery Minds Marketing team at email@example.com.
About the author:
Christoph is an entrepreneur from Munich and co-founded Mystery Minds in 2016. Mystery Minds' mission is to make the world of work more human by creating meaningful, personal connections between colleagues. The remote-only team already works with over 250 international companies, helping them to strengthen internal networks and overcome silo mentalities.
Always stay in the know
Don't miss any news about employee networking and sign up for the Mystery Minds newsletter free of charge and without obligation. We will inform you regularly how you can improve the personal exchange of colleagues in your company.
Subscribe to the newsletter right here